Our Annual Open House and Fishing Festival
Sunday, May 19th, 2013 from 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Everyone is welcome for a fishing competition, games, crafts and so much more! Enjoy some time in God’s creation and learn more about the ministry of Camp Brainerd. Cookout dinner will be provided, along with a worship service in the beautiful outdoor chapel!
- 2:00pm Fishing Competition for all under 12 years old
- 3:00pm Open fishing for all (those above 12 must have a fishing license)
- Games and activities in Lower Meadow
- 4:30pm Worship in the Chapel
- 5:00pm Cook-Out Dinner at the Pavilion
- Everyone is Welcome!
- FREE Admittance & Parking
- A collection will be taken to cover the costs of the picnic supper
Spread the Word!
There is no need to register for our Open House & Fishing Festival…but we would greatly appreciate it if you would share this event with your friends and family! Feel free to print or email our colorful bulletins!